Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner

holla!
I'm sorry I haven't been active as life has put some tough and lazy times in my activity (I don't know if that made any sense.)
Oki dokie! This is kind of a review as I purchased this " beauute " about a week ago and I'm loving it so I'm going to happily rant about it :D 
Maybelline! mhhm I just love them. They honestly make life easier for people like me and cheaper! How refreshing!


Packaging and price..
I got it at a drugstore (dollar general to be precise) for $3.00 and it came with this little brush which has a transparent kind of protective but open-top cover. i got the "blackest black".


What I think about this product...
You guys! Firstly, it's actually dark and that was the first doubt I had about it when I got it cos I wanted something really dark and I was truly impressed. It's so pigmented (if that's the best description), it gives a really nice matte finish and it literally lasts all day long. If you're a beginner in the "eye liner" world, I'd recommend this eye liner!


What are your favorite Maybelline products?
I'm open to suggestions of other eyeliners so let me know?
xx



Labels: ,