mini beauty buys || accessoriesng.com

 
 


I normally wouldn't buy makeup products online because I prefer seeing it and testing it before buying and wasting money now but the rave about accessoriesng.com was too tempting, I had to  give it a try.

Products:
COVERGIRL bronzer in "ebony" - N2500

                                     
NYX matte lipstick in "merlot"
 
 
NYX matte lipstick in "eden"

 
The delivery price was N1500 or N2000 I honestly cant remember sorry.




Packaging:  the products came in this cute little bag (in the picture above).

Service: I had minor issues about delivery and choosing the location on the website so I just called and they helped me place the order. my order was delivered within 2-3 working days  through DHL directly to my school which is in Ogun state!

 
I'm  impressed with my products so far, let me know if you want a review on any of the products :)
xx










Labels: , , ,