boon box review (THEBEAUTYBOON.COM)


Have you guys heard about subscription boxes?, I'm proud of you if you have lol. I found out about subscription boxes early last year and the idea of trying out new products for an amount lesser than you'd normally pay for buying each of  the products was too exciting but we all know it isn't common in Nigeria.
Subscription boxes basically give you products in sample/small sizes and this helps you try out different products and deciding which works better for you and if you'd like to purchase the product again or not. I have an issue with trying products because other people have used it so most times I buy the normal size because honestly, its stress to start looking for small sizes of products and then its a waste when the product doesn't work for you.

 I heard about boon box from reading the review by  beautyinlagos.com and trust me, I was too excited, the next week I placed my order.

ABOUT BEAUTY BOON:
TheBeautyBoon.com is an online beauty supply store that offers efficient and personalized online shopping experience. they provide access to your day-to-day beauty essentials in the comfort of your home, office or on the go. They deliver to all states in Nigeria and they offer free shipping to certain regions in the country. they also ship to any international destination.

 
Their product range includes Makeup, Bath and Body products, Skin Care products, Hair Care products, Men’s Grooming, Organic/Natural hair and skin products, Personal Care products and Fragrance for men, women and for the home.

bad photo quality forgive me
HOW IT WORKS: its pretty easy trust me,  you just go to their website thebeautyboon.com and for the subscription box, you click on the "boon box" option which is pretty easy to locate. then you click on the type of subscription you want, either the monthly subscription which is N5000 or the quarterly subscription which is N19000. they have a beauty questionnaire and even though its pretty long, the questions make a lot of sense and it allows them know the kind of products to send to you, you dig?. after this, you fill in your details (email, name, number, etc.) and you checkout!. this doesn't apply to girls only just so you know.

SERVICE: you guys, I love these people ahn ahn. from placing my order to delivery, everything was pretty smooth. and I received my package about 3-4 days after. the only issue I had was the payment and this was because I opted for payment on delivery because they didn't actually specify that it applied only within Lagos but the issue was resolved as soon as I called.




I love the products I got even though I already tried like 2 in the past, I also got new products that were really exciting.
products
palmers cocoa butter lotion
Neutrogena oil free acne wash
castor oil
st ives blackhead clearing scrub
nyx matte lipstick in "shocking pink rose intense"
dove advanced care deodorant
a perfume (no brand name) 
 

let me know if you want a review on any product!

I highly recommend beautyboon, you get to try lovely (sometimes annoying lol) products, know what works for you and the price is just really good because if you calculate the price of each product, its definitely more than N5000 (imagine that!).

Labels: , , ,