CURRENTLY I AM...




I read a similar post by Mayowa and I was inspired to do this. Doesn't it feel good to just write about life and its happenings (good or bad)?. I think I'd keep doing this because I'm actually enjoying myself :)

Currently, I am...


Wearing: My nightwear, I have been in bed all day lol.

Admiring: Zoe Sugg of www.zoella.co.uk, she's so beautiful, inspiring and hardworking. Dodos because I just love her & Bella of iambrownie.com, she slays!

Wishing: I have more makeup and enough money to do the things I want to do.

Regretting: Nothing.

Determined to: find a perfect skin care routine. With my skin being so emotional, it's very tough finding the perfect routine.

Craving: Ice cream and sharwama!

Thankful for: Life and God's grace.

Practicing: Surrounding myself with positive and goal driven people, patience.

Irritated by: My hair (I honestly do not know what to do about this hair).

Happy about: The good news I received two days ago, the fact that I'm blogging again.

Planning to: Take my blog to the next level.

Taking: Time to work on myself, know myself and accept the things I can't change.

Working on: Planning my activities better, reading more books and documenting my life better. I suck at using a journal.

Listening to: Pastor Steven Furtick, he is pretty awesome guys, check him out on Youtube.

Reading: To save a life by Todd Hafer & Vicki Kuyper.


I have a question!, what is your definition of happiness?

Please comment your answers below!

Stay Rare, 


Labels: , , , ,