REVIEW || RUBY KISSES ALL OVER GLOW BRONZING POWDER




Hey Rare Beauties!
With the current exchange rate situation in Nigeria, I allow myself shop randomly which means I cannot be bothered to buy the product that is all over the internet especially when that product is above my budget. So amidst my "random shopping" escapades, I found the "ruby kisses all over glow bronzing powder" and I just bought it immediately- I didn't try to swatch in the store or anything, I just quietly paid because I was already attracted and at the price, I was ready to take the risk.




I honestly do not have any major product I can compare it to except the elf highlighter- my only highlighter before this came into the picture. However, this product is known to be a great dupe for MAC mineralized finish! I have never tried the MAC mineralized finish, but I have seen a number of videos and swatches and I completely agree. 
LOOK AT THISSS!

I bought the all over glow bronzing powder in the shade- bronze glow. It comes in a bronzy gold color with a yellow/ warm undertone  with a powdery but pressed formula and has a rough but glittery look. It is very pigmented and a just one swatch goes a long way, it applies really smoothly on the skin and because of its pigmentation, it can really highlight the skin. For women of color, the bronze glow shade is lovely if you are going for that bronze- glowy look. The staying power is a 7/10 as it depends on the method of application you use.
SWATCH ON MY HAND (picture taken with my phone, sorry)

I love this product and I'm definitely happy I bought it, I'm making good use of my money lol and I got a lot of compliments when I posted a picture on instagram (follow me if you aren't already!). This is a good option for the "rare girl on a budget" :)

I would advice you to use a dense brush that can easily pick up the product and also, apply a setting spray to the brush before use if you are going for that really intense highlight/ bronze look.



What affordable highlighter/ bronzer have you tried and would recommend?

Rating: 8.5/10
Price: #1800 ($4.99)
Where to buy: MAMA TEGA'S STORE (I got mine from the store in YABA MARKET, LAGOS)
Where to buy: BEAUTYKINK.COM or the beautykink store (#4800), EBONYLINE.COM (U.S), KISSUSA.COM 


Let's stay connected! 
Instagram: winifredoribhabor
Twitter: wi_naay

Labels: , , , , , ,