Review || Duac Once Daily Gel

Hey, rare beauties!

I discovered this product through Nicole of thenicolecode.com (which has become one of my favorite beauty blog btw). I have tried a few treatment creams in the past, but didn't see any positive results so you bet that I was skeptical about trying this! And this price!, I definitely had to do some thinking before buying it.
 Happily, this product is a bad boy- no regrets at all.

If you read my battling with acne post, you'd my skin definitely made good changes and this product played a major role in achieving that.


There is really nothing much to say about this product because it's just amazing. Duac gel is creamy-whitish and fragrance-free gel which fights acne (it literally fights it, no joke). It contains two active ingredients- Clindamycin , which is an antibiotic that fights the bacteria on the skin & Benzoyl peroxide, which reduces the bacteria (acne-bacteria) and this dries the skin.
I incorporated this product into my night time routine as you are advised to use it once daily so night time was perfect for me. I use it after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, I apply it to specific "rare" areas of my face and the end!
One reason I love this product-  within 3-4 days, I start seeing changes!. Literally, my breakouts dry up so fast. It isn't too harsh on skin, it didn't leave my skin feeling dry at all compared to some creams with benzoyl peroxide and the fact that it is fragrance-free means it is very suitable for sensitive skin.


This doesn't get rid of dark spots, it only gets rid of pimples and just breakouts on the skin so I didn't experience any changes to my dark spots. The only discouraging thing is the price, it's quite expensive and with the present exchange rate, you know what this means.


Have you tried Duac gel? What spot treatment cream works for you? I would love suggestions for other spot treatment creams.

Where can you get this?: Medplus, Healthplus pharmacy (Nigeria)
If you're in the U.S, you have to get a prescription but, you can get this on eBay/amazon (I wouldn't advise you to)
Price: #9800
Rating: 8.5/10

Stay beautiful 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,